Senior QA Automation Engineer
Diatom Enterprises is a middle-size software company in Europe, proving custom technology solutions for a wide variety of industries. We have been operating in the global market for more than 14 years and now are looking towards the new expansion in our QA automation team. That is why we are looking for skilled QA automation engineer. If you are ready for a bigger challenge, this job offer is for you.
We expect you to:
- Design, implement, review, execute and maintain automated test cases based on product requirements and functional specifications;
- Coordinate automation testing with the Development and QA team members in an Agile workflow;
- Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified;
- Develop scripts, tools, and test vectors to automate test execution;
- Mentor and assist other QA team members in automation standards;
- Prepare project status reports for QA management.
Apply for this job if you have:
- Thorough knowledge diverse network environments;
- Command of a scripting language and ability to write automated tests scripts and tools;
- Experience with automated build / continuous-integration systems;
- Familiarity with SQL, databases, and data driven automated tests;
- Comfortable with modern systems development life cycle including agile methodologies;
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
- Interest in fast-paced rapidly evolving environment;
- Excellent communication skills and good English.
Why you’ll like the job:
- We offer fast professional growth and exciting career and personal development opportunities;
- You’ll have competitive salary and attractive compensation package;
- You’ll work in a friendly, collaborative and comfortable work atmosphere;
- You’ll have an opportunity to work on international projects;
- We offer English, Project Management, Leadership Trainings, MS Certifications;
- It is a full-time position with flexible schedule;
- You won’t have to wear a suit and tie every day if you don’t want to.