IT Project Manager
Diatom Enterprises is a middle-size software company in Europe, proving custom technology solutions for a wide variety of industries. We have been operating in the global market for 14 years and now are looking towards the new expansion. That is why we are looking for new talents to join us.
Project Manager is a person who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
If you are:
- Interested in working with customers all over the world, from US to W&N Europe;
- Interested in sharing your experience with other team members;
- Goal-oriented person with strong desire for responsibilities that is looking for dynamic job…
…then this job offer is for you!
We expect you to:
- Manage a project and lead a team of developers;
- Plan and control all project life-cycle and supporting activities;
- Solve problems and organize working process;
- Communicate with customers.
Apply for this job if you have:
- Practical project management experience in at least 2 projects in the IT field for 3+ years;
- Solid understanding of project management processes and best practices;
- Ability to manage projects under deadlines and budget;
- Strong leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills, willingness to take responsibility;
- Analytical thinking with ability to work in dynamic and active environment;
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies (a must);
- Deep understanding of each role on the project (a must);
- Practical experience in software development or quality assurance (will be considered as a benefit);
- Passion for modern software development approaches and tools;
- Good communication, presentation and reporting skills;
- Fluent English (a must);
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or similar area (will be considered as a benefit).
Why you’ll like the job:
- You will be creating IT solutions people use all over the world;
- You will be proud of what you will have created;
- You will enjoy friendly working atmosphere among the IT gurus;
- You won’t have to wear a suit and tie every day if you don’t want to.
Please, apply to this position by sending CV to email@example.com. We will contact the suitable candidates and invite them for an interview. Thank you!