Full stack (Node.js/React) developer (4 open positions)
We are looking for a skilled full stack (Node.js/React) developer to work with an international team. If you are ready for a new challenge, this job offer is for you.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE:
- Good understanding of security and data protection considerations (e.g. CORS, authentication, JWT, OAuth);
- Tools and processes common to agile development teams (Jira, Github, Slack);
- Integration with RESTful APIs;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Application logging and monitoring;
- A comprehensive understanding of web performance optimisation considerations and techniques;
- Work experience as part of a Scrum-based Agile team, working closely with designers, business users, architects, back-end and front-end developers;
- An understanding of the principles and practices of Continuous Delivery;13
- Active Github account with contributions to open source is a bonus;
- Experience with other technologies will be considered as a big bonus;
- English must be Upper-Intermediate or higher.
WHY YOU’LL LIKE THE JOB:
- Competitive compensation;
- Sustainable work pace;
- Full-time position with flexible schedule;
- Ability to go on business trips;
- Great team;
- Various company events and sport activities;
Don’t miss your chance to become part of Diatom Family!
Please, apply to this position by sending CV to . We will contact the suitable candidates and invite them for an interview. Thank you!
Follow us on and .