Project Manager Assistant
Diatom Enterprises is a middle-size software company in Europe, proving custom technology solutions for a wide variety of industries. We have been operating in the global market for 14 years and now are looking towards the new expansion. That is why we are looking for new talents to join us.
Project Manager Assistant is a person who assists in the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
If you are:
- Interested in working with customers all over the world, from US to W&N Europe;
- Interested to learn and achieve good results;
- Goal-oriented person with strong desire for responsibilities that is looking for a dynamic job…
…then this job offer is for you!
We expect you to:
- Support team members as necessary to perform and complete daily project tasks;
- Be a quick learner with a passion to become a professional;
- Communicate with customers;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply for this job if you have:
- Good communication skills (is a must);
- Fluent English (is a must);
- Practical experience in the IT field (will be considered as a benefit);
- Problem-solving skills and willingness to acquire new skills;
- Analytical thinking with ability to work in dynamic and active environment;
- A degree in computer science or similar area, could be a final-year student.
Why you’ll like the job:
- You will be creating IT solutions people use all over the world;
- You will be proud of what you will have created;
- You will enjoy friendly working atmosphere among the IT gurus;
- You won’t have to wear a suit and tie every day if you don’t want to.
Please, apply to this position by sending CV to email@example.com. We will contact the suitable candidates and invite them for an interview. Thank you!